Since this was a data entry error on the 2010 NCAA Men's Teams files, you can fix this one of two ways. Here are the step-by-step instructions:
1) Re-Import the Tournament Teams. The process is:
- Select the File->Get Tournament Teams menu item
- Select "Yes" if there is a prompt saying "The pool already has brackets..."
- Select the "Check For Files" button
- Select either the "2010 Men's Bracket" or "2010 Men's Bracket (Playin)", depending on which file you imported before
- Select the "Download & Import" button.
2) Manually change the team name from Preferences, Teams tab. The process is:
- Select the "Preferences" toolbar button
- Select the "Teams" button
- Under the "Regions" list, Select "South"
- Select the "7 Richmond...." line and then Select the "Edit" button
- Change "Abbr" field from "Dayton" to "Richmond" and select "OK"
- Select "OK" one more time to save the changes made to your preferences.
NOTE: This data entry error does not affect your Web Entry form so you do not need to regenerate this form. This error only shows up when you generate web reports.