Chances are you have some Prompt dialogs enabled. Here is some additional information and tips about how to use the Auto-Update process:
- Make sure your HTTP (See Preferences) and FTP settings are correct.
- Run a test (Test Script button) before starting the auto-update feature. All prompt dialogs must be disabled, otherwise the script can not run to completion.
- Do not close the FTP Manager window. Once this window is closed all updates will stop.
- Make sure the computer does not go to sleep or into hibernation mode
- Some FTP features are not supported which your ISP may require, therefore you may need to upload your files from anohter FTP program.