Page 2 out of 4 Pages
- How come when I "Build Website" some reports are not being generated (Like the Standings Report)?
- Is it possible to upload all the brackets to the website once the games start so that people can see each other's picks?
- How do I change the look and feel of the Web Entry Form?
- I can not get the website reports to display correctly. All the regular and quik-pik brackets look fine but the reports are listing Clemson, USC, VCU, UAB as finalists for everyone regardless of the picks.
- I want to be able to access my Office Pool from two different computers and I will be using DropBox. Do I need to put the templates and other data found in Library: Application Support, onto each computer? If so, do is there an way to sync them automatically?
- There does not seem to be a ReportTemplate.htm file that I can open and modify as suggested in the FAQs. There has been in past years and I'd like to use that one but I don't know where to find this.
- The Standings report displays picks for regional winners, finals and champ. I can not tell from where the report is pulling the Final Four-1....4 picks but, in the past, it's always been the regional winners. This year it's showing teams winning different regions. For instance, Louisville appears in the FF-1, FF-2, and FF-3 columns, UConn is in FF-2 and FF-3, and Pitt appears in FF-1, FF-2 and FF-4.
Is there a bug in the Reports?
- What is the "Final Four Compact Format on Standings" preference all about?
- My NIT Pool (but *not* my NCAA pools) keeps "hanging" in the midst of the Auto Update process. What's going on? In my other pool I do not have this problem.
- The look and feel of my reports has changed after upgrading from 2010 to 2011. How can I restore the old styles and settings?
one category up