How do I use the "Auto-Update" with SFTP or FTP?
You can use the "Save To Folder" option of the "Auto-Update" feature.
First you must mount the drive on your Mac or PC.
- From the desktop, click Finder
- Select the Go menu
- Choose the Connect to Server option
- Enter in appropriate server address
- Click Connect
- Enter your Web Disk username and password if/when the system prompts you
- Click Connect to open your Web Disk
If this doesn't work, try a search or see another method here: https://www.pydmsw.com/officepool/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=1&id=10&artlang=en
Try this link or try a search.Tags: SFTP