Follow these steps to add a statistic to a report.
- Select the "Reports" toolbar item
- Select the report you want to edit (e.g. Overall (AllGames) )
- Select "Edit Reports" from the Reports menu
- Select the '+' button (bottom-left on the window)
- Choose a field from the "Favorites" list or, if you created a custom statistic, select from the "Stats" list.
- Name, format, align and change the width of the added statistic under the "Field Attributes" group
- Select the "Save" button
- Save the file to keep these changes
Be sure to check out the video on how to add a statistic in the Videos Section.