You may also want to take a look at the sample file from the Statbook Downloads Page. From this file:
- Select on "Games" from the toolbar. Then
- Select Games -> Next Set until you see the "Positions" set selected. This shows an example of how you would enter positions.
From a new (default) file, the "Positions" set is not a saved set but can be created using the following procedure:
- Select Games -> Modify Batting/Fielding Stats... menu item
- Check/Uncheck the fields you wish to show (e.g. Stats.PosInn1, etc)
- Select the "Save" button
- Click and hold the "Default" set (popup menu) and then select the "Save Set" item
- Give the set a name (e.g. "Positions") and select "Save"
- Save the file to keep these changes.