I am using the tertiary point (dot notation) for Innings Pitched (i.e. .1, .2) but I am seeing, under totals in some reports, with .3( e.g. 11.3), which is not correct and should be 12. How do I fix this?
There was a problem with rounding in earlier formulas for the teriary IP favorites. This is now fixed in versions 3.3 or higher.
To fix this problem is files created in versions 3.2.2 or less, do the following steps:
- Make sure you are using version 3.3 or higher of Statbook
- Select the report which has the IP, ERA or WHIP fields
- Double-click this field (not the report)
- With the field selected (e.g. IP), from the 'Favorites' list, select the appropriate item ( e.g. IP (.1, .2) ).
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each field (and report) which needs updating